When you sign the Service Agreement, you will be required to upload the following documents:
- Property Tax statement for the current year; and
- Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC) statement; and
- Piece of photo ID for
- Each owner listed on Title, and spouse according to the Family Law Act, or;
- Power of Attorney – along with additional documentation, or;
- Estate Executor – along with additional documentation.
According to the Family Law Act, if only one spouse is listed on Title, the other spouse will be required to consent to the sale of property and will sign the Service Agreement and Schedules as the Spouse and not as the Seller.